Apple has made it easy for all Apple users to mass delete photos on their iPhone or iPad. For permanently deleting pictures and photos from Apple devices, you need to remove all images from ‘Recently Deleted Items’ album. For this, follow some simple steps provided by experts and easily delete your photos permanently from your device. The process is mentioned below.
Steps to Mass Delete Photos on An iPhone or iPad
Well, there are various options for removing or deleting all photos in just one click, you only need to select those groups of photos which you want to delete from your iPhone or iPad. Here are a few simple steps that follow them in the sequence as illustrated, it will save lots of time and efforts of the users. Here how to do it:
- Click on the ‘Multicolor Flower iPhone Photos App’ icon appears on the screen to open it.
- Note: This app usually located between the Camera and Calendar apps on the home screen of the iPhone or between the Music and Mail apps on the home screen of the iPad.
- Click on the ‘Photos’ icon displaying with overlapping rectangles in the footer left corner of the screen just to open all photos grouped by the data users were taken.
- Click on the ‘Choose’ option appears in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select each group of photos users wants to remove from the list of photos. If in case, out of all the photo one photo in a group which users want to delete, just press on it after you selected all the images and deselect the image you don’t want to delete.
- Once you have chosen the image that you want to remove, click on the ‘Trashcan’ icon in the footer right of your iPhone or upper-left of your iPad.
- Once finished, now you have to verify that you want to delete the pictures or not.
Steps to Recover and Erase Photos Permanently
Once you remove your media files, users may observe that they are still taking up some space on their device. It happens because Apple automatically places some deleted photos in the ‘Recently Deleted Items’ folder only for those time you want to recover them from the trash folder. For this, follow the steps mentioned below and follow it in the same way as illustrated. Here how to do it:
- Click on the ‘Photos’ icon appears in the iPhone or iPad screen to open it.
- Click on the ‘Albums’ icon located in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Then, press the ‘Recently Deleted’ folder option.
- After that, hit the ‘Choose’ in the top-right side of the screen.
- Click on ‘Recover All’ or ‘Delete All’ option.
Once you pressed the Delete ‘All’ tab, all photos selected on your iPhone and iPad will permanently be erased from your devices. In case, if you pressed ‘Recover All’ tab, all photos you selected will be recovered and added to your Photo album folder.
Richard Turner is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding McAfee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.